Thursday, January 15, 2009

Creating a space...

So I have been working on my blog with the help of my wonderful sister! It's coming along slowly, but starting to take shape a little more! So bare with me... But thanks for stopping in to see the things I have done and to learn a little more about me and my life! Hopefully I can get a better camera and start snapping some pictures to share as well! Be sure to come back soon and check things out! Until next time :) And please leave comments on things I could add or change, and what you think of the new blog?

4 comments:

Dallas said...

hey cusin, the blog looks great! I'll be adding you to my list asap!
Julie was asking me about why your on the far left, that's just the oriantation of the layout you choose. You may have to pick a new layout and start the design from scratch to change it... ?? i dunno.. but I'm glad you're blogging! can't wait to see some pics. How are you liking photoshop? ttys!

Jonathan said...

Heya, I like the blog! Can't wait to see what you have in store for us!

The Johnston's said...

What the...I didn't know you had a blog. I was reading Julie's and saw your name! Thanks for letting me know! GEesh! BTW congrats on the engagement. Where and when are you guys getting hitched?? I'll add you to my favs. Later.

Dallas said...

so what happened to your blog? you do know you're supposed to keep posting right ;)